Monday, February 5, 2007

Turning in Late Homework

According to the policy set out on the Grading Page of the 21-260 Website, I accept late homework until the solutions are distributed. This typically happens during recitation six days after the due date.

Since Exam #1 will be held next Wednesday (You remembered Exam #1, right -- more on that later) graded homework and homework solutions will be distributed starting Monday afternoon. If you plan to turn in late homework, as some athletes do this week, you must turn it in to me by 1:20. You can give it to me during lecture, or put it in my mailbox.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have all the scores for Homework #2 been put on blackboard? I'm confident I turned mine in, but it hasn't shown up yet...

Pall Melsted said...

Hi Anonymous

Contact your TA, he/she is the one who handles the grading and entering the grades into blackboard. Also if you haven't received it back yet check with your TA, an excellent time to pick up HW is office hours :)