Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Assignment for Week #13

Well, I was looking at the state of our course, what we've covered recently and our schedule this week. I had initially intended to assign homework due Wednesday this week. Since I cancelled class that day, compensating for our early morning exam, that doesn't seem to make much sense. Monday is the next possible day, but that is right after carnival. I could make the assignment due a week from Wednesday, but then would I have another assignment due two days later?

Ultimately, I decided that there will be no homework assignment for this week. I'll just lump this week's and next week's assignment together and make it all due a week from Friday, i.e. April 27. It will be a bit longer than usual, so you may want to start on it earlier than usual.

SYNOPSIS: No homework this week. Long assignment due next week. Enjoy Carnival. Start your homework early.

2 comments:

drewshaver said...

are we going to be expected to know the table of inverse laplace transforms for the final?

thanks

D. Handron said...

drewshaver,

No, you don't need to memorize the table. On the final exam review page, I've posted the table of Laplace transforms you'll be given with the final exam.